[Re: Cincy 2003 - the planning starts now]

as the video rolls, the commentator start by describing the rice car, that
has wandered unto the new territory...
slowly, then suddenly, a wild organized bunch of scirocco's encircled it,
escape being impossible, the inevitable carnage begins slowly, the victim is
grabs by all sides and torn down for consumption... the law of the wild is
simple, the strong survive, the organized always find a victim...

stay tuned for next week's episode, " the rocco that hate a bmw" in our next
"car planet" on channel 49.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **