home again, +1 scirocco (LONG)

are you sure it's the clutch? sounds more like you've got a clog. try
running some of that engine cleaner through it. the kind you add to your
oil. run the s**t out of it a lil' then change the oil and see how she revs.
in *my experience* if your clutch is going it will slip worse in the lower
rpm during take off. where's the car leaking oil from? are you sure it's oil
and not something else(power steering, brake, etc)?
   congrats on finally getting a rocco and finally getting it home!