Update needed BADLY to rocco.org

Ok, so I was bored....poking around rocco.org, under the list section is a
"Members and Their Cars" link....lemme quote the last line:

"Page last updated: December 10, 1999
Originally Created by : Ben Beacock"

Um, yeah, and that pic of me sucks ass, email addy is dead, so is the web
page....everybudies cars are wrong, people long gone from the list there,
etc...

SO!  Someone should take on remaking the page!  Mostlikely I have just
volunteered myself for the job, but, maybe someone better with HTML would
be suited?  No biggie, I can copy the page exactly...

Let me know what you guys think...this could be a great central repository
for whos who, emails, ICQ numbers, etc, pics of yourself, not the car
would be better I think...makes the gatherings a bit easier I would say.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox