More..Upper stress bar questions

Yes, I considered the additional benefits, and the 4-point WOULD reduce
vertical movement.  The question then beomes:  does reducing z-axis movement
improve handling?  Maybe a little.  Maybe enough to warrant using the
4-point, even.
I will say this: neither the 4-point, a 3-point, nor a 2-point will HURT
anything! And they look real racey, which may be reason enough to buy and
install one! :)

Larry