Josh Able: puny fuel injectors

Once again, I ve checked with the people that build 1.8t engines, trust me,
they know wtf is going on, many people use this set up.

Why is it so hard for you guys to understand this?

Yes it runs high. Is it going to blow engine parts? Probably not.

Can I run any higher boost than I do?

NO, I am at the max point.

That's why Im remaping the chip and putting new injectors in it.

Answering what questions Daun?

I did respond to whatever they asked.

They asked about the "corrected" issue, I found out what that meant and
posted the info. They asked how I was producing such hp? I told them.

They are the ones that are saying it isn't remotely possible to be doing
exactly what I and many others DO.

>"Your injectors cant produce that HP"

Well guess what, they do!

>Where are these "other 1.8t guys" getting their numbers?

>From dynoes,  where else? Tuners that make kits that produce numbers like
mine are in the business, if they start selling crap that blows everybody
set up, then they wouldn't last long.

Josh Able