Josh Able: puny fuel injectors

--- Josh Able <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> Hello!!
>
> Your the one that keeps whining here, not me. Hence me
> telling you to "grow
> up".
>
> I never said "I know it all", but after listening to a
> bunch off people
> telling me I don't know jack for a few days, when in fact
> they are the ones
> that are wrong...well that can were a little thin.

I love it.  The guy who PAID a couple folks to do motor
mounts on his car 'cuz he doesn't know how is telling one
of the biggest wrenchers on the list that he doesn't know
jack.

I'm really gonna hate the day that your car blows up, 'cuz
I'm gonna have to listen to all this f**king whining all
over again.

Josh, would you PLEASE listen to these people?  They really
are concerned for the well-being of your car / wallet.
Where are these "other 1.8t guys" getting their numbers?
Instead of answering questions, you get very defensive.

Sad.

(God, I didn't want to get involved in this thread, but
it's like a train wreck...   ya just can't look away.)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace