Cincy - I'm finally home...

Daun, again I want to say thanks. The hospitality of you and your=
 family are beaten by none. You out did yourself, and I can't=
 wait until next year :)

Well I finally got all the way home today. I left Daun's place=
 around 2 or 3 IIRC, and met up with the rest of the FL crew at=
 the DQ down the street. We had some GREAT cruising going all the=
 way down to Georgia via I75, where we stopped for the night to=
 rest (or arrived home for those Ga folks traveling with us).

The Snow's (Dan and Lowell) and I left there this morning around=
 9:30 after eating breakfast with William (Calimus) and starting=
 making our way through Georgia. A little before noon we stopped=
 at a rest area to chill for a few. During that time a couple=
 tractor trailers hauling hazardous cargo managed to lose it a=
 few miles up I75, causing a 20+ mile detour (Haz-Mat spill) over=
 to state road 41. 3 hours later we got through the mess and=
 found lunch, then a 1+ hour traffic jam for construction :(  I=
 hate Georgia.

It was great meeting everyone, and a big thanks to those I picked=
 up parts from! Hanging out, shop talk, the pics and videos,=
 everything was a blast. Some truly awesome Scirocco's there as=
 well. Can't wait to see you all (and MORE) again next year!

Joshua

P.S. All those who drove home without air-conditioning, please=
 raise your (red) left arm ;^)