From: "DEMETRIS RAPTIS" <raver@prodigy.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 11:24 PM
Subject: FN self machining?

first, i wanna thank Daun and his family for putting up with us this past
weekend. it was great time!! i got to meet a lot of list members.
On my way back home, my 16v started leaking gear oil ( Redline MTL) from
the bellhousing and inner boot.
There was definitely excess oil in the tranny from the start.
and all those 100 mph blasts trying to catch up with Marc Getty made things
worse. i got home OK, clutch was not slipping, drained the tranny and still
got 2.2 qts out of it.
Is it possible for the FN tranny to self machine itself ?