re cincy

Scott, rather than add the supercharger kit (which sounds great!), how about
first reducing your car's weight? That sub box seems strangely out of
character with the rest of the car and it has got to weigh a friggin' ton.
Secondly, ditch those huge wheels. Those sexy boat anchors aren't doing
anything good for your performance at *all*. Your acceleration, braking, and
handling performance are negatively impacted by both the weight and the
extra wheel diameter. I'll bet you could drop 50 lbs with lighter seats,
too.

Of course, you've likely considered all this before and may simply love the
formula that you're working with. -more power to you on that! -literally and
figuratively. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut