From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of jim b
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 10:05 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: tranny swap

 For those of you who were at cincy, i was the 16 year old who came to the
gathering for the first time and thought i needed a new shift linkage but
found out i needed a new transmission. So i'm just posting to make sure the
new 9A transmission from the GTI i got from Daun will fit.  I ask because it
appears that the ACN tranny which is in there now has a 90mm axle flange and
the 9A has a 100mm flange, is this a problem? i feel stupid questioning what
Ron and you all said, but i'm just trying to double check. Thanks again to
all that helped me when i was there.