re cincy

On 6/10/02 10:37 AM,  <sk7503@aol.com> wrote:

>> hi   all  it was a great  time this  year, Brett   nice to
>> actually talk to
>> you,   This  year  I did not feel  like an outsider

Hey, no need to feel that way!  We don't bite (much), just jump right in and
hang with the group --
>> and I
>> appreciate it,
>> thanks to daun for hosting this gathering every year  it seems to
>> get bigger
>> (from what I have heard)   next year should be nuts,  for those
>> of you who
>> were  wondering  if I trailored my car   again   YES  and  for
>> good reason,
>> I got it home   and took  it for an ass beating  to figure out
>> the miss   and
>>  it broke down  about  10 miles from my house (crank trigger  was
>> wearing on
>> something)   so  imagine  what would  have happened  if  I'd   driven to
>> cincy   this  time    Moral:::   i'd rather have  my balls
>> busted  for  a
>> trailor queen  than  to be stuck  500 plus miles from my house,
>> :<)

Yea, I know that feeling, I took some crap for driving my convertible, but I
trust that to do the trip and not oh, say blow a waste gate gasket or tweek
a motor mount :-P

But I MUST say that the drive back, top-down, was all worth it.
Except the sunburn on my forehead. Hehe.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |