re cincy

hi   all  it was a great  time this  year, Brett   nice to actually talk to
you,   This  year  I did not feel  like an outsider  and I appreciate it,
thanks to daun for hosting this gathering every year  it seems to get bigger
(from what I have heard)   next year should be nuts,  for those  of you who
were  wondering  if I trailored my car   again   YES  and  for  good reason,
I got it home   and took  it for an ass beating  to figure out the miss   and
 it broke down  about  10 miles from my house (crank trigger  was wearing on
something)   so  imagine  what would  have happened  if  I'd   driven to
cincy   this  time    Moral:::   i'd rather have  my balls  busted  for  a
trailor queen  than  to be stuck  500 plus miles from my house, :<)   oh and
Scott   I was not  satisfied   with how  the  car was running  this  weekend,
(no   off the line torque)   which  i am sure  you noticed also   So  I am
buying  a supercharger  and related parts,    maybe  that'll  fix it:<)   see
you guys  at waterfest    Scott Kraus (yellow siedel scirocco)