2 Brians - Alive

Brian and I made it to Pittsburgh at 7:00 this morning, after a 2 hour
attempt at napping at a gas station (when, at 3:00am, he told me he had been
halucinating about furniture dancing on the roof of my car as he followed
it).  So Big Mac is crashed out on my couch and I am at work. Well, I'm
physically at work anyway.  My neighbor fed (and more importantly, walked)
my dog last night, so we all survived the ordeal.  Brian M. only has about 8
more hours to drive today, so that should be no big deal.  No loss of brake
fluid noticeable so far.

Many thanks to Daun and his family.  I'm sure you didn't bargain on people
being there until 1:00am keeping you up, so thanks for taking it in stride.

Moral of story:  Probably best to fix your own car first so you know you can
get home.  I'm sure we will forget that lesson before next year.

So who wants to be Passenger Side Mount 2003???  Make reservations in
advance!

Brian Haygood

two hours of work down, don't know how many to go because can't count that
high today.