First Cincy Impressions

Well I did my road warrior thing and made it all safe and sound back last
night around 1.30AM (Monday) after leaving Ron's place at 11.30Am.

First foremost I would like to thank Daun's for the hospitality of the use
of his house, and ground to have this event
Second I would like to thank Ron for the use of the hide-a-bed during my
stay (not to mention all the work you are doing on my tranny!)

Cincy....

Well it was more than I expected... more cars, more people, more fun, more
more more....
tech notes all over the place.... stuff to fix, to remove, parts to trade...
Was most awesome to be able to finally put faces to the names.

To all I have met this weekend ... it was great to meet y'all!

Aside from the first night mix up (was waiting for Ron peiper to goto sleep
on Friday night, and waiting for him on edge of road), saw red rocco,
started following, found myself on South I68 and I50 some 40 miles south of
where I should of been, Colin it was a fun drive following you though
Cheers! beside that I50 had some pretty sweet turns and quadruple "S" roads

Could the Owner of the Super Yellow Rocco that purchased the Carpets from me
this weekend to me, I need you home address (you know what I am talking
about)

Ill leave you with two things

1. link to pictures I took
http://texassciroccoteam.org/events/Cincy2002/

2. a quote that made the "video night" a blast

" and now the moment you have been all waiting for.... let's turn it off....
"
Gawd I love it all.....

will be there next year... but I need to get all 31 Texan scirocco's to come
now... loll lets make it 90 cars next year.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v Restoring the AC on it.. Maybe no longer for sale....
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco