exhaust Q... too loud...

howdy all... hada great time at Cincy, and I will give a little letter of my
own experinces a little later... don't have time now to say anything more
than You people were awesome... I had a great time... I will def bring my
rocco next year... Any way...

I have an '87 16v with TT racing downpipe (thanks williams) with a TT cat
back (2.25 aluminized with resonator right up front after cat, and then
dynoflow muffler)... I don't mind how loud it is... in town I just keep the
R's low, but it's the ridiculous crappy annoying raspy ricer sound I get
that is shitty... I was told two solutions...
1-another resonator/glass pack after the resonator that I already have
2-or another muffler... Peter suggested a Borla (sorry peter I don't know
your last name... only the fact that he has a sweet Mk1 16v... how was the
clutch coming home pete?)

I think that maybe if I can get a muffler with a chamber that might help
things out, and make the rice raspy tolerable...

TIA
cj