re cincy

scott   I thought   of all of  that   a long  time  before  I did  any of it      the  sub box was  kind of dumb   but   before  i added  the weight  of the roll cage    i like   how   the ass end  of the car  stuck to the ground   with the extra weight of the box   so i left it   now  that  I got the added  cage  weight  in there  I need to adjust  the  coilovers  in the rear   problem is   they have  to come off to screw with    so I am    putting  a set of rear  AVOS   on the back   (external adjustment)   and  roll from there,
   As far  as the wheel weight   those wheels  happen  to weight way less with tires  than  the stock tearcrap,   and  I like  the  stiffer sidewall   plus i love  the way they look   if they  made a 16   I would  have   maybe tried that   but  no luck   ( the wheels   are 13 lbs a piece  not  sure anymore   what they are with tires   but  remember  that  they were  much  lighter   when  i first  put them on)
   Seat   aren't  too bad   I could  have  went  lighter but   I did not  want  to go with a fixed seat, (too tall)  and  the other ones I had   were lighter  and  the side bolster actually broke   and was flapping  doing me no good, So   I  really am left no choice   but  to crank it up  so to speak,  and charge it   i only need about  50 or so more foot lbs of torque,   and  I dont   need turbo lag  for the type  of track  this car'll see (summit point, and  Pocono, in sept.  I hope)  hopefully  i wont  wreck it