Cincy

Well, I'm finally back home from my excursion to scirocco heaven.  Didn't
want to leave but had to come back to reality.  Daun, thank you again for
hosting us again.  I had a helluva good time.
	I think finally my adrenlin has run out of my from the drive home.  I
already can't wait till next year.
	I believe that we have all done a good job in brainwashing my girlfriend,
and infected her with the "Scirocco Virus".  Right on.
	I can't remember your name but you had a neuspeed triangulated rear strut
tie bar.  Email me off list.
	Mickey, I'm very glad you like my linkage setup.  Can't wait to hear how
you did at your Auto-x.
	Everybody else that wanted a linkage.  Email me off list so I can get a
count of how many I need to make.  And please be patient with me about
getting them together for you guys.  I'm sure to get swamped with orders.
I still need to do a write up on the install, and get a couple more pics.

As much as I hate to.  I'm signing off for the night, I'm beat like a
redheaded stepchild.  I'll see what I can do about making it to waterfest.
Or making it to daun's for the next gathering.

Good night.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
90 yellow g60(or what's left of it)