a cincy thankyou

At 09:26 PM 6/9/02 -0400, the hitman wrote:
>just got back from cincy, well okay i got back 4 hours ago but just got on
>the computer. just wanted to say thanks to daun for puting on such as
>great event. it was great to finally get to meet alot of you, and i am so
>looking forward to next year! special thanks to brian mcG for the doors
>and the install help, and breandan and josh h. for splitting the room.
>hope you all had as good a time as i did and hope you all made it back safe.
>   hit
>btw- i should have my pics up on thursday or friday!

Me and Steve got back at about 1:30, or before then, had no problems
whatsoever gettin' back. =o) According to the Callaway man, I probably
could have driven my car down, and survived, as my start problems are most
likely the cold start valve, so that's a relief. I'm gonna finish the
tune-up on the car, grab a trailer, pack some money, and head back down for
my engine, among other things I left, had to leave, or forgot... d'oh.

Hey Daun, we gotta talk off-list.

Special thanks to Brian McGarvey for the help with the engine, one final
time. I woulda helped more, but I didn't feel like being ran over if I
tried to get in and help more than I was able. <=o) Much appreciated! And
thanks, everyone else! This was a great weekend, I know I'll be back next year.

Matt
'85 Audi Coupe GT, Diamond Silver, Ricer Wannabe
'85 VW Scirocco 8v, Mars Red, to be Med. Quasar Blue, GTI Wannabe

P.S. Brett, I still haven't gotten a look at the pics yet, I'll let ya know
tomorrow!