Cincy

At 12:19 AM 6/10/02 -0400, Cathy Boyko wrote:

>Cathy, 1987 2L 16v Scirocco, the "ARCTIC BLUE" headache.
>(yes it is a stock colour!)
>
>PS Awesome cars guys and gals, simply awesome!

You got asked about the color a LOT, didn't you. (Said matter-of-factly)
Heh heh, I admit to asking too. Nice car yerself! You'd better be back next
year, got it? <=o)

By the way, Cathy, Julie, Angie, and Kim(if she's around?) you Roc ladies
rule. =o) I was either having a great conversation, or having a good laugh.
=o) Drew, you owe me a ride in the TD 'Roc, 'cause I'm curious about it
now. o.o ATS Patrick, Brett, and everyone else who I talked with and I just
don't remember yer names, you all made the trip worthwhile, 'specially
Steve Szuba. Great guy, great friend.

Again I say thanks, 'specially to Daun. Without you, we'd not have had this
weekend to enjoy. Give it up for the guy!

-Matt