Cincy

Well, I'm home, sinking into PCSD (Post Cincy Stress Disorder). What a bl=
ast!
It was great to meet everyone, "tech procedures" were happening everywher=
(cars getting wrenched on) and people all chillin' and talkin' Roccos. My=
 car
even got 37 miles on the Imperial gallon on the way home, not bad conside=
ring
we observed the speed limit (well, once or twice, it WAS on the signs to
observe) and drove in a very conservative manner at all times. Thanks to =
those
who took me for spins in these great cars, and especially to Daun for put=
ting
up with us, and let's not forget Brett for making the list happen. See y'=
all
next year! =

Cathy, 1987 2L 16v Scirocco, the "ARCTIC BLUE" headache.
(yes it is a stock colour!)

PS Awesome cars guys and gals, simply awesome!