Major clutch mishap!! Need InstyHelp!!!!

On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 19:03:31 -0700 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:
> I love the validation.
>
> Shawn?  How come you and I aren't in Cincy?

Because you never stopped by to get me, AGAIN.

> Feel like a June weekend in Pismo? Working on cars that is. DOn't
> let  yer woman get jealous now.

Been working for 16 straight days now, why would I drive up to Pismo to
do more of that? Bleck.

I finally got all my side projects out of the way, all I got left is that
stupid 2.0L 16v to build. Then I can get back to my own stuff. I did
manage to sneak a new set of Group G springs in my 82 on thursday after
work. I upped them by about 100lbs and to my surprise, not vastly stiffer
than the old ones. The steering is improved but there is no harshness
that I had anticipated. I even removed the 2nd rear swaybar. I need to
put the old group G springs on the 84 and ditch the Race springs
altogether. Funny, I thought they were da bomb.

Why am I still yacking? Oh yeah, its Scirocco related..... how quaint.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.