fuel mixture and running hot.

well this weekend at the big gtg at dauns house we all
started working on my mixture to get it set correctly.
 well when we hooked the devise up to the dpr we saw
some really funny readings, it started measuring
around 14ma and was steady, the it started to count
down until it got to 0.00ma

brett adjusted the fuel mixture until we actually had
a decent reading of 3.26ma, the car ran super last
night and was great.  but on the way home today i had
to pull over about once every half hour to let the car
cool off.  it was running extremely lean to the point
that it wasnt showing up on the air fuel guage like it
did last night.  what the hell would cause this thing
to change suddenly like that, and why cant the fuel
system compensate?  i thought the o2 sensor would help
the system correct it self.  do i need a new dpr, i
dont think mine is working correctly.

thanks
breandan

finally nice to see and meet everybody!!!