...midnight, dark street.. BLAM! at a light..

leaving work, grabbing the frontage road to pull a u-turn at the next light
so I may jump unto the highway, like a bat out of hell, an impressa with a
young man (20's ) come off the highway unto the frontage road doing at least
90-100mph, swerves around me, and slows down to the lights behind a pickup
truck (looks like a Mercedes driven by Mrs. mom type person), we sit at the
light... it turns green, Mrs.. mom shift.... in reverse, I shift in reverse,
the impressa cannot believe his luck.... the suv rams his front
end..BLAM!.... the scirocco is standing behind the impressa about 3 car
lengths (there was not a soul behind me) as the Mrs.. mom start panicking,
lurches forward, stop...panics some more, and thinking the car in neutral
lets go of the clutch, and the suv lurches backward once again into the
impressa (front row seats are interesting sometimes... but second row are
better most of the time), the kid comes out of the car, Mrs.. mom pops out,
with phone in hand, assuming she already called 911... I ask the two
shouting parties if everything is alright, no broken bones, they both say
nay.... I go home.....

rocco (1) impressa with idiot driver, punished by Mrs.. mom (0)

MUYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1000.00$ **