AHHHRGGGG

Subject: Re: AHHHRGGGG

 Chris DeLong wrote:

 > Dont forget Kraco speaker grilles to disguise the goodies under them. A
 > junker 2 knob deck in the center console and a real deck in the glove box
 > will pretty much cut down significantly on theft of radio syndrome.

I have had some really crappy radios stolen (or attempted) The cure seems to be to remove the knobs from a two shaft radio.  They won't steal it if it's not complete.

Of course, the solution that has worked best for me was to move away from Los Angeles!

I once saw a faceplate that snapped over the front of the radio, that was black with some cut off wires hanging out of it, so it looked like the radio had already been stolen.

Bill