there's a hole in the back of my head

Robbie Cotner wrote:

> Hey all-  I swapped the engine out of my '83 Rocco awhile ago for an
> '84 JH engine, rebuilt.  The '84 has a hole in the back of the
> head(passenger side rear, just above intake manifold)...<snip>

It is part of the air shrouded injector intake.

I have connected mine to the valve cover port* as blow by can be routed
back into the combustion chamber.

*(I have a valve cover which has a large port on top pointed backwards &
a much smaller port from the same place but pointed towards the crank
pulley end on the motor.)

Some folks just cap it off.

TBerk