The time has come to sell the Beast

It can't be avoided any longer. It's time to sell my beloved Scirocco.

Here's a link with ALL the information about the car I posted on the Vw
Vortex.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=449229

Quick stats for the list though are:

1988 16V -   Black, 128K miles, Power Everything, Sunroof, Cruise Control,
Tall 5th conversion, lowered, sway bars, 16" wheels. The car is very strong
and in extremely good shape. Formerly owned by Ron Wood of VW Specialties in
Huntington Beach, CA (6 years ago). Car is located in Portland, OR.  $4500.

Contact me privately for additional information or to set up a viewing.

Thanks,
Diamond Dave
88 Scirocco http://scirocco16v.com/profiles/david_b.htm
84 Jetta GLI http://www.scirocco16v.com/jetta_gallery/mk1jet.jpg