there's a hole in the back of my head

--0-1381740575-1028065639=:41905

Hey all-  I swapped the engine out of my '83 Rocco awhile ago for an '84 JH engine, rebuilt.  The '84 has a hole in the back of the head(passenger side rear, just above intake manifold)...  I also have a little plastic nozzle thing that goes into it, held on by one bolt, and a rubber hose thats about 5-8 inches long.  I have no idea where it goes, or what this hole is for.  I know that I have driven this car for 5k miles like this and haven't seen anything leaking from the hole.  I don't have my '84 parts car anymore so I don't know where or what part this hose should plug into, can anybody help?  Thanks-

Rob