Tow bar

the other option would be to get a 15' platform trailer and load the car one
at a time on it, I know locally Uhaul has all that shit for not much
whats your beef with Uhaul (or perhaps you don;t have Uhaul in your area?)

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco