Radiator

Still, sounds too nasty for me!  I'm on a well that I believe is pretty pure
and I'd like to keep it that way!!  If I were on city water in a large city
(or anywhere for that matter) I'd be buying my water if this is the norm!!
Burn off or not, the less you put in your water the better.  Besides, people
usually don't know it's bad for you until after the fact!!

Dave