Radiator

Dave Ewing wrote:

> Oh, that's really nice John!!  <snip>
>   John's
> recomendation is a REALLY bad idea if you live rural and are on a well
> because it will soak right into the ground via your drain field and you'll
> be drinking it over time.  Treatment plants are only setup to treat for
> coolant because sometimes people put it down the drain, they aren't setup so
> that you CAN put it down the drain.  No offense John, I think (hope) you are
> joking but if you aren't, I wouldn't keep putting coolant in the sewage
> system!
>
> Dave
>
> > Most sewage treatment plants have no trouble handling
> > coolant.  Just pour it down the drain or flush it down the
> > toilet.
> >
> > John

Here in semi rural/cosmopolitan California the local sewage treatment
plans specifically mention it was the ONLY thing that was OK to pour
down the drain.

We have free oil drop off locations ut the test to see if A?F is in the
oil as a contaminant.

It's glycol after all.  (Chemically) gets burned up in the treatment
plant.

I'll admit I wish there was a better way though.

TBerk