Volksfest, Embrun (Ottawa) reminder

I second the participation to that show, It is a nice (though mostly base on
air-cooled) show, very fun, hourly drawing for prizes (last year they were
drawing a complete set of pirelli tires, and other goodies) I will miss that
show...a9and th little show present they give anyone that shows up for the
show)
if you are in eastern canada (montreal, ottawa, toronto or areas) you shoudl
go visit this show, its fun and cool to see everyone get together there...

last year there was 9 scirocco from montreal and few others from
elsewhere....

Oh yeah... if you want to a have some fubn with your rocco, get out of
parking lot hang a right on main road, 1/2 miledown hang left of farm road,
lots of twisties, only 2 farm house in site) fun to haul ass in.. (I know I
did).

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1985 8v  ** Titian Project **