Volksfest, Embrun (Ottawa) reminder

Hi all,
     OK, I'm a little guilty of waiting until the last minute, but this is the
threatened reminder of the Capital City VolksFest in Embrun, Ontario.  The date
is Aug 11, and it's the largest (or at least presented this way) non-judged VW
show in Canada.
     As much as it's desperately in need of some help (I really need to find an
engine) my 87 8v will be there.  I would love to finally meet a bunch of fellow
Scirocco-ans from the list, and of course, any collection of 'Rocco's is bound
to look good :)
     For those who have never been up here, Embrun is about 40 minutes from
Ottawa, a bit rural, but nice.
     Would anybody coming be interested in a list-based gathering the evening
before?  I can't guarantee sleeping space (have to clear that with the wife),
but I have a working barbecue and refrigerators...

--
Cheers,
Colin

If you can read this line, you're probably not illiterate.