Volksfest, Embrun (Ottawa) reminder

Hi,

First I would like to say that I'm new to this list. Secondly concerning the
Volksfest, we're preparing a cruise down from Montreal to Embrun for the
Volksfest. We should be at least 2 Sciroccos in the group so it would really
great to see you guys.

Jean-Martin aka V33DUB

>Message: 63
>Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:19:19 -0400 (EDT)
>From: cwass99@rogers.com
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Volksfest, Embrun (Ottawa) reminder
>
>Hi all,
>      OK, I'm a little guilty of waiting until the last minute, but this is
>the
>threatened reminder of the Capital City VolksFest in Embrun, Ontario.  The
>date
>is Aug 11, and it's the largest (or at least presented this way) non-judged
>VW
>show in Canada.
>      As much as it's desperately in need of some help (I really need to
>find an
>engine) my 87 8v will be there.  I would love to finally meet a bunch of
>fellow
>Scirocco-ans from the list, and of course, any collection of 'Rocco's is
>bound
>to look good :)
>      For those who have never been up here, Embrun is about 40 minutes
>from
>Ottawa, a bit rural, but nice.
>      Would anybody coming be interested in a list-based gathering the
>evening
>before?  I can't guarantee sleeping space (have to clear that with the
>wife),
>but I have a working barbecue and refrigerators...
>

>--
>Cheers,
>Colin
>
>If you can read this line, you're probably not illiterate.

Affichez, modifiez et partagez gratuitement vos photos en ligne: