Brake ?~@#$%!!

I should probably have learned what the symptoms are telling me, but it's
too early to think.

Yesterday brakes are fine. This morning, they are noticeably soft (I drive 1
mile to work at no more than 30mph), pumping doesn't bring the pedal feel
back anymore. I'd say it feels like a half limp noodle.

So what, am I leaking something here. I didn't have time to check, but I
didn't run over any obstacles last night. I parked it in a clean spot so
I'll notice if this is the case when I go home for lunch. Could something
have come loose - the front suspension hits like a jackhammer!!