home from waterfest

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C231DF.E54A1220

My opinion of the Waterfest this year is mixed. I enjoyed the drag =
races, especially the red PA Scirocco running 12.5s all day, but I was =
dissappointed how the show cars were located. I had to view all the cars =
to find the sciroccos. Josh was understably pissed. I still can't =
believe people trashed their hotel rooms. A show is not an excuse for =
underage people to get wasted. why do burnouts in the parking lot when =
you get your chance in the track?
I hope rapid will be allowed to have the next Waterfest in the same =
location next year.
demetri

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C231DF.E54A1220

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My opinion of the Waterfest this year =
is mixed. I=20
enjoyed the drag races, especially the red PA Scirocco running 12.5s all =
day,=20
but I was dissappointed how the show cars were located. I had to view =
all the=20
cars to find the sciroccos. Josh was understably pissed. I still can't =
believe=20
people trashed their hotel rooms. A show is not an excuse for underage =
people to=20
get wasted. why do burnouts in the parking lot when you get your chance =
in the=20
track?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I hope rapid will be allowed to have =
the next=20
Waterfest in the same location next year.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>demetri</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C231DF.E54A1220--