Home from Waterfest

Ditto Daun.

In no way do I feel bad about missing WF this year, now. I'm just glad I made the (right) decision to go to CINCY instead of WF this time around.

Speaking of which, can we start planning CINCY '03? I need to put in for leave really early at this new job. Or maybe I'll just move again ;)

Joshua

--- Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:

> And all that water caused everyone (except Ben Harder's)
> car to run like
> crap.  Or uncovered a whole lot of little problems that
> added up to me
> seriously wanting to just dump my car and get a
> bone-stock Accord.

I'll give ya $50 for that piece of scrap metal.  :)

> -Except for the fact they got moving on the judging right
> away, it continues
> to be a huge problem.

Totally.  Cammisa & I both talked about judging next year -
IF we go.

Overall, I was disappointed with this year's show. (And I
don't have high expectations for Waterfest to begin with.)
Don't get me wrong, I still had a good time, and even
enjoyed the company on the caravan down from Rochester, if
not the drive itself.  Positives were hangin' out with the
.org crew (goes without saying), driving Jim, Julie and
Cathy's cars, and scoring a crack-free original S spoiler.
(Thanks again Brett!)  Temper this with the fact that the
show is in New Jersey (I have not been anywhere in NJ that
I like), the weather for the drive to and from, and the now
well-documented hotel antics.

So who agrees with me that Cincy is WAY better than
Waterfest?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams