[tech] 2.0l 8V swap - refresher

"Greg Davis - DriversFound.com" wrote:

<snip>
> The KS wiring is what I dread most!  You'll need the full throttle switch and
> the throttle closed switch.
>
> This helped things make more sense to me:
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?&id=424779
>
> Greg :) 1985 Scirocco 2.0L 8V

Hey! That's MY thread!

Well, I got the motor running today then had to immediately drop all
that and change back to civvies to chauffeur Mom's up the freeway to SF.
Found I was doing 80 on the freeway during the last half of rush hour,
wonder why?  ;])

Tomorrow I reconnect the CVs & exhaust pipe.

Mmmmmm, I get to use my timing light for the 1st time. Tooools.

Oh, and the pic on the web site will get a 'final?' revision to clarify
the before & after aspect of cutting wires as well as clean up the text,
it gets muddy during conversion to jpeg format.

TBerk