Bending My Swaybar...

Hey all, I got my header and new exhaust system put on the roc this weekend
(thanks Dave!) but one problem has cropped up.  My front sway bar no longer
fits on the car.  Where the bend is in the middle regions of the sway bar is
not big enough and it touches my header.  I got the two ends bolted down on
the A frames and got the driverside bolted down but the passenger side of
will not bolt down.  So right now I have 3 out of 4 mounting points secured.
1 option is to put my jack under the sway bar and jack it up into position,
this would work but it would put a lot of stress on my header I would think
and I'd probably start burning gaskets.  Another option is to bend my
swaybar a little more and move the rubber bushings accordingly, but I don't
know what this would do for the structural integrity of the swaybar.  My
last option, my favorite, is to buy a bigger and beefier sway bar for the
front, the only problem here is I don't know if the bigger sway bars would
give any more clearance.  Could somebody on here let me know if they have
more clearance than stock or not?  Thanks!