[ot] is this bad/lazy driving ???

--part1_1be.7a3c97a.2a659135_boundary

In a message dated 7/16/2002 8:08:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jamal_latrell@angelfire.com writes:

Also he says that I have gotten into the bad habit of usually keeping only
one hand on the wheel.

Depends on the driving situation.  If im just cruzin around town then one
hand is what I use.  But if im driving on the highway at speed I always use 2
hands.

And the turning the wheel thing.  When the car comes out of the turn I
usually have one hand on the wheel and sort of rotate my hand around the
wheel in one spot as it turns.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_1be.7a3c97a.2a659135_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 7/16/2002 8:08:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, jamal_latrell@angelfire.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Also he says that I have gotten into the bad habit of usually keeping only one hand on the wheel.<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
Depends on the driving situation.&nbsp; If im just cruzin around town then one hand is what I use.&nbsp; But if im driving on the highway at speed I always use 2 hands.<BR>
<BR>
And the turning the wheel thing.&nbsp; When the car comes out of the turn I usually have one hand on the wheel and sort of rotate my hand around the wheel in one spot as it turns.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1be.7a3c97a.2a659135_boundary--