[ot] is this bad/lazy driving ???

Two hands on the wheel, 10 and 2.
Let it slip.

Larry

> When coming out of a turn while driving through city streets I let the
wheel slip through my hands as the front end straightens out. This makes my
Dad crazy, if he is in the car. He says it shakes him up. I guess the right
way it to feed the wheel gently back into place hand over hand, but I just
let it go by itself. Who else does this?

> Also he says that I have gotten into the bad habit of usually keeping only
one hand on the wheel. I usually rest my right hand on the shifter. That is
a bad habit, no?

> As a side note/question, isn't $300 kind of steep for a used SS 2.25 in TT
exhaust w/borla for an 8v?

> thanks,
> Marko

Introducing NetZero Long Distance