instrument cluster lights?

Proof positive that it's always something, I got back from doing some
installs last night at nine (I get to drive a 93 eurovan...classy) I had to drive
my coworker home. So I fire up the roc and hit the lights. dash gets real
bright for a blink and then completely out. I had been driving on one
cluster light since I bought the car. Driving on zero now. Proving the maxim
that its always something (but I am thanking god its not something more
important) So, does anybody know where I can find a set of replacement
lights. I  couldn't find them ON potterman's site (they aren't open yet, not
sure if its one of the special items they have hidden) GPR, or Adirondack.
I'm back in the eurovan today, so maybe I can put an order in tonight when
I get home.

Thanks all
Lyman

87 8v - the