[Re: OT- Drooling at the VW dealer today]

I have said it once and I have mumbbled it many times since I own cars...

Design Engineers for cars should have a mandatory 2 years as a mechanic in a
garage before they are allowed to design anything on a car

maybe one day we will have cars that make sence in the way they are put
together, meanwhile mechanic continue to break knuckles and earn 20$/hour
while the designer/engineers make over 100K/year

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco