"The Scirocco" website / Arctic Wind

>Some of the pictures in that site are quite historical; pictures of
>my 16v were the first
>16v pictures he posted! :)
>
>==Brett

Back before there was VW Vortex or even JWelty, and when the mailing
list generated a quarter of the volume it does now, Artic Wind was
*the* scirocco presence on the internet.  Three cheers to Greg for
putting this stuff back online... I had a look through it today, and
although it's not quite as I remember it, I got a little verklempt
looking at all those pictures and reading about all those scirocco
newbies (myself included) just getting into the cars.  How quaint it
all seems now! :)