"The Scirocco" website / Arctic Wind

"The Scirocco" was home to Joe Townsend's "Arctic Wind" and the main Scirocco
website until it disappeared around January 3, 1998.  It's loss was a surprise
to everyone.

The website was taken down because Joe was tired of dealing with complaint
emails ("why did you do this and not that? why isn't my picture up that I sent
yesterday"...etc...etc...), and very few positive emails.  Arctic Wind was sold
(as part of a divorce) to a kid in Minnesota about 4 years ago for around $6000.

With the disclaimer "rather crude from today's standards", Joe was recently kind
enough to provide all the old files.  I have put the most recent version (10-97)
back online with only necessary editting.

Frozen in time:
http://thescirocco.driversfound.com/

Enjoy!

Greg :) 1985 Scirocco 2.0L 8V