Anyone know Chuck B?

--part1_16d.fe03923.2a515add_boundary

I have known him personally for many years. All I can say is you get what you
pay for.
He is a big talker too especially on the net, I would estimate 40% of what he
says is true. Sometimes I do a search of his SN on Vortex (PSI) when I need a
laugh.

of course you didnt hear this from me capiche?

Jasin

--part1_16d.fe03923.2a515add_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have known him personally for many years. All I can say is you get what you pay for.
<BR>He is a big talker too especially on the net, I would estimate 40% of what he says is true. Sometimes I do a search of his SN on Vortex (PSI) when I need a laugh.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>of course you didnt hear this from me capiche?
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16d.fe03923.2a515add_boundary--