It's time to have a SEAT.

i am soory to hear that .
BUT ..
in my opinion with my heavy footed driving my passat held up to a 2.5 year
beatin and 195.000Km latter is still runing the same way as i bought it ..
its all in the preventive maintenance ... just to let u figgure out how hard
i drive my cars heres a list of stuff that i have changed over the 30 month
interval that i had this car for ( and still drive it everyday back and
forth )
5 or 6 sets of brakes (about 2 sets for the back )
4 or 5 sets of tires ( yeah i race a lot of ppl pointelessly )
3 timing belts ( sont want to rack too manny Kms on these belts id rather
pay $50Can for a Timing belt instead of $1500 for a complete head )
about 5 sets of ball joints and tie-rods ( roads are really bad here )
1 control arm and 1 rim ( cusrtesy of my frind who decided to burn out in a
turn on a icy road and hit the curb )
1 rear quater  window ( they busted it when they tried to steal my tunes )
1 automatic transmison ( replaced with a 5 spd due to the nature of my
"spirited" driving )
1 heater core ( blew up on me ... damm thing ... i was about to get lucky
too ... ;) )
and A LOT of oil changes ... using 5-W30 Mobil 1 and really happy with it
( using a bit of lucas along with it as well )
otherwise ... this car has never left me stranded or put me to shame by
doing somethin stupid ..
i love my passat ... nice and big car ... BUT i want the canadian G60 Syncro
:D
i bought the scirocco to be the racer .. something light and not too much
seen ( only 2 of them that are drivin around here ... in other words a very
unique car )
My rocco ..
i got it for $50 at the local junk yard ( not running ) but after about 45
mins of work it fired up and was able to drive it home ...
as for the rest its a surprise that u guys have to see next year at cincy IF
Daun will be nice enough to have us again :)