scirocco.org bumper stickers or decals?

Hey Guys,
Was driving to work today (July 2nd)and I saw a beautiful Black 16V drivi=
ng
down the highway (with DE tags I-95, if that was you email me.  I'd like =
talk)
But anwyay...
I was thinking... It woudl be really cool if we had either a Scirocco.org=

Bumper Sticker or a window Decal of some kind.  Cuase I will see Scirocco=
's
from time to time on the road, and I wonder if they are on this site or n=
ot.
A while back we had been throwing the Idea of those Business cards around=
, and
I know the file got passed around to a few people.  But Does anyone know =
of
anyone that has a printing place of some kind, so we could get decals.  C=
uase
lets be reasonable.  Anyone who owns a rocco, when they see another they =
turn
and look.  And I think it would be a great way to get more people aware o=
f it.
 And its not like you can hand them a buisness card through the window wh=
en
you are driving at around 90 Mph. :)
Just a thought.
Justin

Ps.  I will be posting again later, I saddly have to sell both of My Rocc=
os by
the end of this month. :(  I need to sell fast so the price will be low. =
 More
to come later on that.

This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.