scirocco.org bumper stickers or decals?

Justin Pennington wrote:

> I was thinking... It woudl be really cool if we had either a Scirocco.org
> Bumper Sticker or a window Decal of some kind.

They've been around for years.. the Potterman (Mike Potter, our left coast
parts guru and spiritual leader/sponsor/fellow 'rocco enthusiast) has been
supplying window stickers free of charge for years.  I was just over there
last weekend and was gonna grab a handful so that I could mail them out on
request, but they were fresh out.. I'll remind him to make some more and
be sure to grab a bunch in all colors, and let y'all know when they're
available again.  No self-respecting lister let's his 'rocco out in public
without one!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA