Where did foxx (in a box) go??

--- Dirk Schneider <SCIROCCO2@t-online.de> wrote:
> maybe his box is locked and he can't get out of it ?? :-)

Last I knew, he was somewhat temporarily off list.  I've
forwarded the message on to him.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace