how much gas could a pump pump if a pump could pump gas?

Josh, why are you concerned with your pump, anyway? The stock CIS fuel pump
is more than adequate for your needs. In fact, my RX-7 Turbo friends ask me
for "those Rabbit pumps" all the time. These guys are pumping out over 400hp
and consider our pumps to be great upgrades.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut